Conditions We Treat
Older adults - especially those with conditions like arthritis or osteoporosis - are very susceptible to hip injuries. Our office features a full range of x-ray and diagnostic equipment, allowing individuals with painful and debilitating hip injuries to be diagnosed and treated comfortably. Dr. Amit Lahav, a specialist in adult joint replacement and reconstruction surgery, performs minimally invasive total joint replacement procedures employing the most recent advances in implant materials and design.
- Common injuries: hip fractures
- Facts about hip fractures
- What is hip impingment?
- What is hip arthritis?
- What is osteonecrosis of the hip?
- How can arthroscopy help hip pain?
- What is a hip replacement?
- Anesthesia for hip and knee surgery
- Hip replacement: a patient's perspective